Acting as the voice of our clients, our resident Internet Communications Manager is responsible for creating unique and engaging content for social media and website content. The Internet Communications Manager must familiarize themselves with our clients’ branding strategies to support ongoing marketing efforts and increasing social and SEO presence by creating great content.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Crafting high quality and engaging social media content, primarily but not exclusively through Facebook and Instagram.
- Creating and promoting new content via blogs and website content.
- Aligning new content with SEO goals and client content marketing strategy.
- Copywriting and editing content in a highly readable and engaging style for the clients’ targeted demographic, free from grammatical errors.
- Occasional meeting with clients.
- Google AdWords experience an asset.
Our Internet Communications Manager must demonstrate proven social media engagement success, copywriting experience, and the ability to engage intended audiences. They should be experienced in writing specifically for a web-based audience as well as possess a basic knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization) best practices.
A summary of skills include:
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proven social media experience
- Basic knowledge of WordPress (Drupal an asset)
- A working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing.
- The capacity to identify social trends & implement them.
- To identify and creatively engage multiple demographic audiences.
- Attention to detail in understanding client businesses, goals, and marketing strategies.
- The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines.
- Adapt to evolving content and online marketing strategies.